Public Health Technology
A duly recognised course by Punjab Medical Faculty,
Health Department, Government of Punjab.
Two years course. Jobs available in Public Sector and also private Sector.
What Is Public Health Technology
Public health technicians are responsible for drawing samples from patients and running tests. Public health technicians may operate out of ambulatory clinics or community health services to provide diagnostic analysis for the community. This position incorporates both lab and clinical skill that assist physicians in attending to patients.
The public health field works to prevent and mitigate health risks in the general public. This differs from the typical approach to healthcare, which focuses on personally treating sick or injured individuals. Public health combines many different disciplines and supports occupations in diverse scientific, medical, research, and government settings.
Public health jobs especially suit healthcare professionals with passions outside of clinical medicine, such as anthropology, statistics, or epidemiology. This guide offers a one-stop hub for all the public health careers detailed on this site. Read on to discover what you can do with a public health degree.
Careers in public health also have great potential for advancement. If you are interested in exploring more about this rewarding line of work, then looking into job as a public health technician could get you started.
- American Public Health Association Job Board The online APHA job board lists over 50,000 public health jobs available across the United States. Users can filter careers by discipline, sector, type, and experience level.
- Public Health Jobs Managed by the Association of Schools and Programs of Public Health, this board features 21 public health job categories, including global health, health informatics, and veterinary public health.
- Health Career Center Founded by the American Hospital Association in 2007, Health Career Center connects healthcare employers and talent across all medical disciplines, including public health.
- USA JOBS This official job site of the federal government recruits professionals across the United States. Visitors can find hundreds of open public health jobs at the Department of Health and Human Services.
- Indeed As the world’s most popular job site, Indeed receives ten new job listings every second. Public health departments, healthcare facilities, universities, and research organizations use Indeed to find employees.
Diploma Completion Program:
- Metric with Science Subjects 45% marks.
- (Biology ,Physics, Chemistry ) 45% marks.
- No Age Limit.
|Metric Certificate Photocopies||6|
|Pictures (Blue or white Background)||6|